Glasshouse Forum has published the following titles:
Download Understanding Short-termism: the Role of Corporate Governance, by Gregory Jackson and Anastasia Petraki (January 2011). Read more about the report here [pdf].
Beyond the Consumption Bubble, edited by Karin M. Ekström and Kay Glans, in cooperation with Routledge (December 2010). Order the book here.
Download A China Model? Understanding the Evolution of a "Socialist Market Economy", by Orion A. Lewis and Jessica C. Teets (September 2009). Read more about the report here.
Download Alphabet Soup: The Political Economy of the Great Recession, by Daniel W. Drezner (June 2009). Read more about the report here.
Download or stream the film Is There a China Model? here.
Please note that Glasshouse Forum's publications are licensed under a Creative Commons License
Currently, Glasshouse Forum publications are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Sweden.
Users are welcome to download, save, perform or distribute this work electronically or in any other format, including in foreign language translation without written permission subject to the conditions set out in the Creative Commons license.
To find out more go to www.creativecommons.org
If you are interested in using the work, please note that:
* Glasshouse Forum and the author(s) are credited;
* The Glasshouse Forum website address (www.glasshouseforum.org) is published together with a copy of this policy statement in a prominent position;
* The text is not altered and is used in full (the use of extracts under existing fair usage rights is not affected by this condition);
* The work is not resold or used for commercial purposes;
* A copy of the work or link to its use online is sent to the address below for our archive.
By downloading publications, you are confirming that you have read and accepted the terms of the Glasshouse Forum open access license.
111 87 Stockholm